Grinding and fighting a (good) fight
Some new consultancy work is taking me away from Claritask, but it's helping me keep the lights on until Claritask reaches to $1K MRR
In this episode I talk about how client work is helping me keep the lights on with Claritask, but it's getting me away from it on daily basis, which I hate.
- Also, I talk about how I don't want money to be the measuring stick of my product, or self in general.
- I want to be more disciplined where I split my day in half in both client work and Claritask, which I haven't been able to do
- Talking about this podcast Supporters (not Sponsors)
- My current streams of revenue
- How Rocky has it wrong
Thankful for EP18 supporters:
- ColdfeetStudios.com by Shawn Inman — Shawn is offering a 30-minute free consultation wanting to help with a pressing challenge (technical or not) that you are facing in your bootstrapped product/startup. Hurry up, his weekly slots are limited.
- Podboxer.com by Paul Metcalfe — Paul hand picks the best podcast episodes in founder stories, growth marketing, sales, funding and sends them your way every Monday and Tuesday in a quick easy to digest Newsletter. Sign up for free to get on Paul's bi-weekly newsletter.